That's it. I finally released Oupsnow 0.4.0. This version is a complete refactoring. After a oupsnow version 0.3.0 in Merb/DataMapper, this new version is with Rails and MongoDB. The server and the backend have changed.
But with the complete changed, there are some new features.
- Add filter by state in search ticket
- Add possibility to change function of all member by project
- Add preview in ticket and ticket updates
- Add ticket's milestone information in ticket show
- Add ordering to all column in ticket search
You can download it on rubyforge
If you want try the oupsnow demo version, it's online. The administrator login/password is : email@example.com/oupsnow Have fun.
The code source is hosted on github http://github.com/shingara/oupsnow
You can report any bug about it on my own oupsnow instance